Desk-bound Nature Lover

My Blog: Occasional postings about the joys of birding, hiking, camping, and sightseeing.

My life: I spend most of my days in offices, looking at a computer screen, and waiting for those few weekends when I can get out and enjoy some remnant of our precious natural heritage. But, boy, do I live on those weekends!

Monday, June 27, 2005

Can you tell Pat Robertson from Osama bin Laden?

This is something cute I found on the internet.

Can you tell a hate-filled religious bigot in a turban from a hate-filled religious bigot in a business suit if all you can see is their rhetoric? Take the quiz at funnystrange.com and find out. The quiz consists of twenty quotes, some from Osama bin Laden and some from Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell. Your task is to pick which quotes come from the Arab bigot and which ones come from an American bigot. I couldn't tell the difference. My score was only 12 out of 20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home